When a guy doesn't like you anymore will he just not respond to your texts?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ghosting, yeah. I'm not justifying it, it's a shitty way to reject someone, but both men and women do it. I try to be respectful and upfront myself, but it doesn't always work out. Once dated a girl, didn't feel the connection and was honest with her, but she just didn't get it. Harrassed me with calls and texts for days. I finally had to ghost her just for some damn peace

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Some guys do ghost girls when they don't or no longer like them, which is really dishonest and immature. It might be that, and it's not worth thinking much about.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Ghosting is something that has happened to me as a male 3 times. I'll still respond if the person is being sensible and kind (or at least neutral)

0|1
    0|0
    • will you tell them that you just want to be friends

• Sometimes, but once in a while people can be negative and mean for no reason, and that's where i would cross the line.

• Yeah as stupid as that sounds in our new day and age that is the case. Its called ghosting where you wish to distance yourself from the other person without having to talk to them which sounds awful as I have experienced it myself. I imagine some people are left wondering what they did wrong or if something else is up.

0|0
    0|0
  • When a guy responds to your texts as if it was a formal business email, THAT is how you truly know he doesn't like you any more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its one method but honestly one of the most childish to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • It may be the case when he is busy with some work but if it is the continuous case he must have been bored of texting daily. So I think u should think of a better way to seduce or attract him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep😕

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes