When a guy doesn't like you anymore will he just not respond to your texts?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Ghosting, yeah. I'm not justifying it, it's a shitty way to reject someone, but both men and women do it. I try to be respectful and upfront myself, but it doesn't always work out. Once dated a girl, didn't feel the connection and was honest with her, but she just didn't get it. Harrassed me with calls and texts for days. I finally had to ghost her just for some damn peace

Most Helpful Girl

• Some guys do ghost girls when they don't or no longer like them, which is really dishonest and immature. It might be that, and it's not worth thinking much about.