Can a woman still be a 9 or a 10 on a beauty scale if she weighs about 10 extra pounds?

And has body fat in certain areas?

529

Most Helpful Guy

• 9 is a person who is absolutely perfect in nearly every way. 10… I’m pretty sure is a myth. Best you are likely to make being slightly over weight is an 8. Which is still beautiful.

www.returnofkings.com/.../pictorialscale.jpg

• I thought 10= perfect. 9 usually implies some sort of flaw. Extra weight can be what keeps a 9 from being a 10. At least that's how I would see it.

• I'm quite the opposite. I value face in a person. To me, bodies can always be fixed, however a face is a lot harder to fix even with a pound of make up or even plastic surgery if it's not attractive. I usually think of the Human Ken Doll who has gotten dozens of surgeries on his face and still looks horrid. That's just what I think though. Lots of people prefer bodies.

• That’s kind of my point. But bodies can’t always be fixed. It is absolutely possible to do irreparable damage to a body for unhealthy habits. And if a person hasn’t fixed what they can with their body buy the time they are in my age range they are unlikely to do so at any point. Plastic sugary is always gross, regardless of it having been on a face or body part. Because faces can’t be fixed I am less judgmental of them. say a girl has a big nose or thin lips, that doesn’t bother me nearly as much as if she has a muffin top and keeps eating MacDonald’s.

Most Helpful Girl

• I weigh about 12 extra lbs and I think I’m attractive. It depends on where those extra pounds are located. For me it’s in my thighs and my butt.