What is your worst first date experience/Dating horror story?

What happened? Was it embarrassing? Can you look back now and laugh at the experience? Feel free to write away-I can’t wait to read these😁

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I once met up with a girl who sent me a picture of herself and when I got there it turned out that she was about twenty years older than what she told me and the picture she sent was from 17 years earlier

1|0
    0|0
  • Picjed girl up from her work since she didn't have a vehicle. Took her home so she change to go to the drive in movies. Her mother questions me vigorously. Before we leave her brother has a digital canera and i see a flash. He took 3 pics of me. Then her mom demanded to see my license in case i did not bring her home that night. I let her see my license and she wrote ny address down. We went and seen the movie but i kept my distance because of what transpired. I know it wasn't her fault but that was way over the top for me. I feel bad i didn't talk with her much after that. She was a nice person but i felt her mother was going to be too involved and i didn't want to deal with that. I was 21 and she was 19.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes