What is your biggest fear?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't mind the idea of death, don't mind most things, I don't want to feel like I've wasted my life...

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah thats a wise way of thinking. Hey this could easily be a quote doc 907

• Show All
    • Exactly but when you survive you plan to use every second and beat time by a mile.

• True :)

Most Helpful Girl

• loosing someone
    or someone that promised me something breaking this promise

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Dying useless. Not fulfilling my self expectations in terms of achievement and impact. That's my worst fear and nightmare.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id say spiders 😅 But.. recently. Im much more scared of confessing to the girl I like incase it goes horribly wrong 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • Potentially, it is that the human species will get less intelligent and creative than it already is, if such an occurrence is possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Falling from a high place or being burned alive. I also hate spiders lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • Knowing on my deathbed that I made no lasting ripples.

0|0
    0|0
  • if anyone love me after leaved me and far with mee soo.. I am fear with realitionship

0|0
    0|0
  • being alone
    and i am facing my biggest fear
    so i dont have any fears anymore i guess

0|0
    0|0
  • snails damn things are nasty

1|0
    0|0
  • Losing everyone I love

0|1
    0|0
  • Failure to others.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why do you feel like tht

• I guess I see myself as a strong person and someone very dependable, who others can look up to, to be a good person and do the right things. As well, I don't want to do anything that would harm my children's lives or future. So I'm very conscious of me to more of a regard then people understand I believe. At least, in my mind. I just hear so many stories of how someone has hurt or disappointed someone else after trusting them. Or have seen how bad someone can be to another person and I never want to be in the same breath as either.

But as I get older, I'm more and more of the understanding that you are always going to piss someone off and you can never be ideal or good for everyone. So I'm trying more to not be so focused on my image and more on my heart and being happy with what I've accomplished and what I can do. Not to focus on my faults as much I suppose.

• Losing the person that means the world to me..

0|0
    0|0
  • Not being good enough.

1|1
    0|0
  • Wasps and deep water.

0|1
    0|0
  • Death

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely torture