My boyfriend is still on tinder. Should I be worried?

I've been dating my boyfriend for 3 and a half months and I found out that he is still on tinder. He doesn't message any of them, but takes screenshots to get their snapchat or Instagram. Help!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That's not ok.. If he's dating you, he has no reason to be on there. And no way he's just looking for friends if that's his excuse.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• he is keeping his options open! not very nice thing to do but some people do this, ask him if he is serious about your relationship

3|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Let's be frank. Tinder isn't for finding frieinds, it's there for people who's hormones are doing the Texas two-step. There's no reason for him to swipe when he's "bored" Unless there is more going or the like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him to stop and delete them he is still pretty much cheating

2|0
    0|0
  • Not a hater but he's sending the message that u are not good enough or he is not satisfied with just u... u get back on their also see if he has a problem with you

0|0
    0|0
  • He's cheating on you. You are just to na├»ve to see it. Sorry but if he wanted just you he would have deleted that a long time ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah don't be worried, he'll just cheat on u in the near future lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • Gurl he cheating Tinder is used primarily for one thing and that's sex

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, be worried, noone uses tinder just to "make friends"

0|0
    0|0
  • It's all fine, until unless he starts meeting or texting some other woman

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes be worried girl !

1|0
    0|0
  • tell him how many likes you still get on tinder

0|1
    0|0
    • I deleted my account on our one month, I stopped using it anyways when we started talking ( we met in person not on the app)

• open it up again

• Drop him. He's still looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • um yeah ew

0|0
    0|0
  • Dump him immediately

0|0
    0|0
  • Throw his phone in the river

0|0
    0|0
  • What are you doing on tinder? Just trust the boy

0|0
    0|0
    • I wasn't I was using his phone to text our friend to pick us up for dinner one night and saw that he had the app. And later at dinner he was showing something to me and I briefly saw screenshots.

• My bad. Well thats an interesting case you got on your hands

• No, it's fine

0|0
    0|0
  • He's still searching?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes