He doesn't even find me beautiful?

I'm fat and undesirable and not worth his time even though I am losing weight. He's such a great guy, but he deserves a girl with a great body and hot. I have nothing to offer.. I don't know and don't understand why he even likes me... He told me he loves everything about me, and said I have great personality and great smile.. which means he doesn't find me attractive.. right?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• It means he's trying to cheer you up, not that he doesn't find you attractive. It's clear that your weight really bothers you, so he didn't try to coddle you.
    Listen, he wouldn't be with you in the first place if he wasn't attracted to you. That's a promise.
    It sounds like your weight is a bigger concern for yourself than it is for him. Keep up the good work, I know first hand how hard it is. Eventually, you'll get to the point where you won't ever want to wear clothes.

• Yeah, I know for sure. I am happy I lost some weight, but I still have quite a bit to lose. I just hope I am good enough for him.. He's a great guy. I honestly don't know what he see's. I won't wanna wear clothes? Lol what does that mean?>

• You'll be so proud of your weight loss and feel so much better you'll want to show off a bit. I did when I went from 310 to 210 pounds. Don't get me wrong, I didn't flaunt it, but I wasn't afraid to take my shirt off at the beach or be naked in front of my girlfriends at the time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop putting yourself down like that. Just because you might not have the ideal body doesn't mean he doesn't find you attractive. Don't compare yourself to other females, it seems as if you're letting your mind bully you. I hope things go well for you in the future though :)