He doesn't even find me beautiful?

I'm fat and undesirable and not worth his time even though I am losing weight. He's such a great guy, but he deserves a girl with a great body and hot. I have nothing to offer.. I don't know and don't understand why he even likes me... He told me he loves everything about me, and said I have great personality and great smile.. which means he doesn't find me attractive.. right?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It means he's trying to cheer you up, not that he doesn't find you attractive. It's clear that your weight really bothers you, so he didn't try to coddle you.
    Listen, he wouldn't be with you in the first place if he wasn't attracted to you. That's a promise.
    It sounds like your weight is a bigger concern for yourself than it is for him. Keep up the good work, I know first hand how hard it is. Eventually, you'll get to the point where you won't ever want to wear clothes.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, I know for sure. I am happy I lost some weight, but I still have quite a bit to lose. I just hope I am good enough for him.. He's a great guy. I honestly don't know what he see's. I won't wanna wear clothes? Lol what does that mean?>

• You'll be so proud of your weight loss and feel so much better you'll want to show off a bit. I did when I went from 310 to 210 pounds. Don't get me wrong, I didn't flaunt it, but I wasn't afraid to take my shirt off at the beach or be naked in front of my girlfriends at the time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop putting yourself down like that. Just because you might not have the ideal body doesn't mean he doesn't find you attractive. Don't compare yourself to other females, it seems as if you're letting your mind bully you. I hope things go well for you in the future though :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Want the truth? Maybe not, but does not mean that he can't like you. If you're not comfortable with your body and you want to actually change it, use him as motivation (it shouldn't be like that but whatever). He may actual like because of who you are so don't underrate yourself and be happy.

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as he doesn't say anything about your body, you can consider yourself attractive. I do prefer some "fat" girls to others because they have the better personality or are simply prettier than some "hot" ones. This is what I look out for. I bet you're a beautiful girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hunny if he's with you he likes u.. Guys honestly are simple creatures most if they don't like you they won't waste there time on you like that

0|0
    0|0
  • Like how even complements can be taken as insults

1|1
    0|0
    • I just feel he likes me cause I am the short end of the stick for him.. I feel he could of done a lot better..

• Show All
    • But we met on a dating app, he could've chose someone so much more prettier.. I am not that pretty honestly.

• And I say again you don't pick who you fall in love with this is a fundamental rule yes he could of spoken to people better looking but they wouldn't off been you now stop acting like a waste

• You should be thankful

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes