What does it mean when a girl messages me and asks "are you in bed"?

this girl messages me on snap chat and asks me if i was in bed, what did she mean by that?

39

Most Helpful Guy

• She wanted to know what you are doing at the time...
    Maybe she had something in mind to do like going out or talk on the phone...
    But by you being in bed shows that you are about to sleep and don't feel like doing nothing with anyone...
    Don't think just sexually..

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh, she was asking if you're in bed. I thought that was a pretty straightforward question. As to why she was asking that, I don't know. Maybe she wanted to know if you're sleeping.