So I've been single my whole life, hoping to find someone who has similar personality as I do. Should I stop and start dating random girls?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't recommend approaching the first girl you see on the street, if that is what you are implying.

Make friends and get to know girls before asking them out. Are you in college right now? If so, you may have some female classmates you could hang out or have conversations with. Start with girls you are already familiar with, and when you meet a new girl, get to know her first.

You could also try a dating website or app, but don't take my word for it (I have no experience in dating sites and am curious about them myself).

Bottom line is, you need to know a girl's personality, traits, and interests in order for you to know if she matches yours or not. A random girl you hardly met may not guarantee this.

Most Helpful Girl

• You’re only 20 XD

It’s not bad to get into dating just for fun though. It can help you clarify what you do and don’t want on a partner