He showed me his private part! and suddenly disappeared?

He showed me his private part!  and suddenly disappeared?

I don’t know how to say this but i am texting this guy on a dating site and I know he likes me I added him on snapchat and we don’t talk that much we find excuses to talk to each other it’s been one month and we live not in the same city so it’s hard to meet till now. Lately we started to talk nit much let’s say normally and he just sent me a photo topless i told him I don’t want to have any nude pictures please and he was literally begging me to show me his thing I told him i bet u have girls here why don’t u send them this he said I like u and we already gonna meet and I want u to see what u will deal with I actually didn’t know what to say except i dont want to rush this ended up me seing it and then directly disappeared I don’t know how to react right now what did that meant what happened? What am supposed to do or say? Should I block him? Please help!

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly.. he's a little overwhelmingly interested in having sex with you. I would be a little worried. Cocky and anxious can lead to problems.