Guys, how to find good guys?

Where to find good guys online?

551

Most Helpful Guy

• they are everywhere. but y'all ladies dont appreciate the "nice guy" they all go for the fuck boys, then this turns some good guys into bad guys. all it takes is 1 woman to screw him and his perceptions of women up.

• You , i dont bother people anyway , never played anyone, i am quite focused on my future but you know each time i like someone, i got shocked with materialistic people, i am independant not rich just normal, but guys look at me as if they are imprssed of my personality but with arrogance of their money! Mostly selfish men i meet every day!

• Then change the men you look at , find humble dudes

Most Helpful Girl

• Online... I think if for example you're looking for people here, you should check all the guys opinions and see if one seems 'good' and message him