Guys, how to find good guys?

Where to find good guys online?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• they are everywhere. but y'all ladies dont appreciate the "nice guy" they all go for the fuck boys, then this turns some good guys into bad guys. all it takes is 1 woman to screw him and his perceptions of women up.

0|2
    0|0
    • You , i dont bother people anyway , never played anyone, i am quite focused on my future but you know each time i like someone, i got shocked with materialistic people, i am independant not rich just normal, but guys look at me as if they are imprssed of my personality but with arrogance of their money! Mostly selfish men i meet every day!

• Then change the men you look at , find humble dudes

Most Helpful Girl

• Online... I think if for example you're looking for people here, you should check all the guys opinions and see if one seems 'good' and message him

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You called? Here I am...

Seriously, I would advise you to look in 3D rather than online. It's too hard separate the wheat from the chaff online.

0|0
    0|0
  • Online? damn near impossible. there is a reason they are online in the first place lol... no one in the vicinity appreciates them.
    You want a good guy... walk outside.

and im only talking about the guys who come looking for girls online. Desperation + Desperation = Disaster.

You can find good guy friends online... i know... im one. but not if you are planning some fantasy.

0|0
    0|0
  • there aren't specific places i think, you can literally find them everywhere. but just make sure that they are actually good, cause lot of "nice" boys are not nice, they just act like it cause they think its the best way to get the girls approval and get her to like them. what can i say, good luck

1|0
    0|0
  • You can't judge anyone, you may dislike even some good boys, just converse with them then knowing their true behaviour, decide whether that suits you

1|0
    0|0
    • I dont juge anyone! I just have limited experience :/

• Show All
    • Even there is a chance for you to dislike the boys who are good in others' view

• Yes that's difficult

• Sites like this. Match. com is pretty decent community too. The best thing you can do is learn how to discern the gentlemen from the boys and find one who you think suits you.

0|0
    0|0
  • there's no good guy, there are bad guys pretending to be good.

1|0
    0|0
  • There's lots of us but it's difficult for you to be certain

1|0
    0|0
  • Soon after you begin to chat with someone, text... call them on the phone. That conversation will tell you a lot about the person. Make sure there's a mind connection, not just physical.

1|0
    0|0
  • Like on the street or anywhere else, you're just taking your chances. You have to get to know them to find out. But there isn't a specific spot they all hang out at ;) lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol this is gonna sound bad but it's ironic that you're 28 =P

Kinda fits in with what a lot of people whine about on this app. Maybe they have a point

0|0
    0|0
  • Just keep on looking there is no hidden trove that they hide at just gotta find an and use your brain with picking a partner

1|0
    0|0
  • Dating websites, speed dating, single events, meet up activities in your area.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no need to find accourding to ur imaginations and dreams guy who will care about u try to understand that guy may be he is good guy

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, don't do it online. Not unless they're reasonably close. A lady like you shouldn't have to settle for comparing a kiss to a Skype call. I've been in a long distance relationship before with a girl in California. I'm in North Carolina. Literally the other side of the country. It's went for over a year because we were so in love and wanted to make it work. But no amount of love can make up for all the lost hugs and kisses you're never gonna get. like I said. If it's online, look in your general vicinity for a guy so that actual dates can be had and hopefully you get some real "FaceTime" hehe ;D

0|0
    0|0
  • Find a hobby you enjoy join a club on that and see if you can friend someone who shared your interests

0|0
    0|0
  • Hello there. You talk to them and believe your gut feeling

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on your definition of a good guy

1|0
    0|0
    • Commitment , kindness, chemistry, no mind games! I think it's all!

• Show All
    • Empty of empathy i mean, i feel them selfish

• They do exist, you just need to keep looking and need to maybe broaden your search a bit, as not the best looking guys or more popular guys are the usually the good guys.

• I am one of em! Jk πŸ˜‚
    I had a bad finding girls online too so I don't think online dating is that great tbh 😜

0|0
    0|0
  • They are here. It is nearly impossible to convey anything more then bland words through text. Keep doing youπŸ˜ƒ

0|0
    0|0
  • Don’t judge solely on appearance. Opening your eyes and simply looking is a good start.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're wasting your time online

1|0
    0|0
  • Good guys can be found everywhere depends what you looking for

0|0
    0|0
  • Who knows good guys mostly don't talk in online apps

0|0
    0|0
  • what a stupid question
    a round of applause for me maam

0|0
    0|0
  • Trial and error

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm a good guy 😁

1|0
    0|0
  • Step one: Send me a message lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m right here

1|0
    0|0
  • You get lucky, or learn what to look for. ^-^

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm right here...πŸ™„πŸ˜‡

0|0
    0|0
  • Im a good guy nice to meet you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good guy here: there is no one place.

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you mean by good guys and for what?

0|0
    0|0
  • if you ever do tell me where you did

0|0
    0|0
    • You understand me :) i started to think it is impossible somehow ;)

• Define the term good guys?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a good guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I am here :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Join the alliance. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Church is a great place

0|0
    0|0
  • Here

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey. You have to talk to them

0|0
    0|0
  • Just follow your heart.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good luck. We're few and far between

0|0
    0|0
  • Spend time with them and see

0|0
    0|0
  • I've already given up on being found.

0|0
    1|0
  • Maybe when they're online you're not

0|0
    0|0
  • Tinder

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm the goog guyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • All guys are good ( dog ) loyal

0|0
    0|0
  • Lets imagine this funny situation, guy 1"Hey bro come to this place " guy 2"where and why?" guy 1"there because we are nice guys so we should be here."

0|0
    0|0
Show More

Recommended myTakes