Online dating considered low?

is online dating recommended or considered really low? or is it just something people do in spare time?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• whats the point of having a relationship with someone who you are not with? besides that, its hard, even if you know you will meet the person in real life, cause all you can do is miss them everyday and fantasize. but it could be worth it in some cases.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well its a big no for me. Imean you dnt even actually know who are you talking or chatting with. You dnt even know whether the other person is real or is he just a jerk.

• you've never tried it?

• Yea once i made an account on tinder and started getting loads of messages. Many of them were offensive to me. I think finding someone you know and who is a part of your real life is far better