Online dating considered low?

is online dating recommended or considered really low? or is it just something people do in spare time?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• whats the point of having a relationship with someone who you are not with? besides that, its hard, even if you know you will meet the person in real life, cause all you can do is miss them everyday and fantasize. but it could be worth it in some cases.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well its a big no for me. Imean you dnt even actually know who are you talking or chatting with. You dnt even know whether the other person is real or is he just a jerk.

0|1
    0|0
    • you've never tried it?

• Yea once i made an account on tinder and started getting loads of messages. Many of them were offensive to me. I think finding someone you know and who is a part of your real life is far better

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• it's a waste of time. all girls do is waste your time.

oh yeah and catfish

0|0
    1|0
    • girls waste their time?

• no, girls waste a my time.

i dont even care. thats why i have little interest and take a day to respond to girls messages on Tinder.

• It doesn't matter what other people thinks. If you want to do online dating, you should do. No one is stopping you and there's nothing wrong in it.
    I tried dating online but never find the right girl I can date.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but it's more for hook up's than serious dating. At least tinder anyways

1|0
    0|0
  • I went on there and was there for about a month and those people seem rather desperate. Not my thing. I prefer to meet woman the traditional way.

0|0
    0|0
  • why care so much about what they think
    if you feel like doing it then do it
    dont care about their crappy judgments

0|0
    0|0
  • It can be fun and fantasy exploring with the power of words

0|0
    0|0
  • Its the new way to date just accept it

1|0