Do you wanna marry him?

she is like to playing computer games dota2 cs. go, reading comics loves batman and other characters and her hobbies also like a man. and she does not like make up but if indeed she does make up. she doesn't like wearing dress but like street fashion ( actually fashion lover ) . what do you think? do you want marry him? . Or is she too butch?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• How about you take a course in English grammar and don't forget those participial. By your description she sounds like a person with a split personality. She acts like men and likes comic? And she likes spending time on electronic games. Marry her? Hell no!
    Plus your concerned if she is butch? Take a little more time to find your special match.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no idea what you are saying. You need to focus on your grammar. Are we talking about a man or a woman? You started out with "do you want to marry him" and then said "is she too butch". I don't know if you meant to say "her" instead of "him"