Ex won't talk to me but views my dating profile?

I sent my ex boyfriend a text but he didn't reply. He viewed my dating profile a few times. Is he over me already after just a week? He wanted to work things out but I didn't believe he would treat me right again. He said he didn't want to lose me and loves me a week ago now he is over me already and forgotten me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Speaking as a man, he may feel Guilty breaking it up with You, but isn't brave enough to express it to you. So he perhaps is torturing himself by viewing your media. I've done it out of guilt and it just makes it worse. I can't tell you if he's over you but that's what I've had experience in

0|0
    0|0
    • I kind of broke up with him because he wasn't treating me right then he wanted to work things out with me again but I couldn't. Now he ignores me and just views my dating profile :(

• Show All
    • I still love him even though we can't seem to work out. It hurts that he doesn't seem to have the same feelings that's the hardest part. He is over me so fast and easy. He is online dating too

• I'm sorry that has happened to you. But if he wanted to make it better, he would have talked to you. If he's willing to ignore you and block you on everything, he isn't worth your time. Stay strong lovely. There's someone out there for you

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• its just a harmless stalking
    dont go back to him
    human feelings dont change over n over again
    he is lying and playing games

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop obsessing. Move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • He isn't over you yet, but he wants to be.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think he is over me if he is on a dating site and ignoring me?

• Show All
    • Ya it matters cos it has only been a week since we broke up if he loved me how could he be over me that fast?

• How long were you two together?

• Block h8m

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes