Guys, Guy tells me im his girlfriend but is on dating site still looking daily and saying he's single?

Met guy on site and he called me his girlfriend and we do couple stuff but saw him on site saying he is single. He is on daily.. No im wondering about everything he says

What do I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If he's still on it then is obviously still looking around!
    Go on your date, see what he's like amd approach the subject. Say your thinking of taking your profile down and see how he replies.

Men play to many games on dating sites, seeing what they get away with and I'm speaking with experience with that

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he forgot about it. Ask him about it, but don't freak out about it.

0|0
    0|0
    • When I saw it I told a friend of mine and she contacted him, he actively responded bu then she said something he didn't like and he started abusing her. He was only on a few hrs ago and we have a date today. Its like he s two different guys ( Jekel and Hyde). If he wants to date, fine but why tell me im his girlfriend

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think you have enough springs behind your back to be able to figure this out by yourself. Hence your own opinion might be better than most of the opinions you could get here. Experience is key!
    Ps: no offense intended

1|0
    0|0
  • No one calls you their girlfriend after a short period. Have you even met this guy in person?

0|0
    0|0
  • What were you doing on the site :P?

0|1
    0|0
    • we met on that site and becasue hed implied we were in a relationship I was taking my profile down. We have a date in a few hours and he's been quiet active. I can appriciate we havnt known each other that long but if he's telling me im his girlfriend and telling other girls he's single what else is he lying about?

• Sounds like he's a thot

1|0
    0|0
  • That tells you everything you need to know.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tell him.. Its the best way.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes