Guys, Guy tells me im his girlfriend but is on dating site still looking daily and saying he's single?

Met guy on site and he called me his girlfriend and we do couple stuff but saw him on site saying he is single. He is on daily.. No im wondering about everything he says

What do I do?

26

Most Helpful Girl

• If he's still on it then is obviously still looking around!
    Go on your date, see what he's like amd approach the subject. Say your thinking of taking your profile down and see how he replies.

Men play to many games on dating sites, seeing what they get away with and I'm speaking with experience with that

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he forgot about it. Ask him about it, but don't freak out about it.

• When I saw it I told a friend of mine and she contacted him, he actively responded bu then she said something he didn't like and he started abusing her. He was only on a few hrs ago and we have a date today. Its like he s two different guys ( Jekel and Hyde). If he wants to date, fine but why tell me im his girlfriend