Will It be okay for me to have a girlfriend?

I'm a type of guy who is very dedicated towards his passion and goals.. I take things very seriously in life and I'm afraid what if I make a girlfriend and it starts distracting me from my dreams and goals in life

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There are some very determined, ambitious women out there. While I think they aren't good girlfriends, they might be just right for you.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I say try out the relationship first and you'll see how it'll go

0|0
    0|0
    • I did actually she left me saying that I don't spend much time with her.. well I'm a sports person I work all day long and get tired don't get much time I explained her so she said to choose between her and my dreams I loved her but I had to let her go

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's ok like really we all need someone to talk to about our problems and hang out with and find love with them but you gotta remember if she holds you back let her go

0|1
    0|0
  • Love will come when you least expect it.
    Don't worry about it. Focus on what you want to do.😊

0|1
    0|0
  • So set a goal to yourself, to have a girlfriend that will not bother you on your way to achieving your goals.

0|0
    0|0
  • Time passes v. Fast. Know your priorities.

0|1
    0|0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes