Will It be okay for me to have a girlfriend?

I'm a type of guy who is very dedicated towards his passion and goals.. I take things very seriously in life and I'm afraid what if I make a girlfriend and it starts distracting me from my dreams and goals in life

15

Most Helpful Guy

• There are some very determined, ambitious women out there. While I think they aren't good girlfriends, they might be just right for you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I say try out the relationship first and you'll see how it'll go

• I did actually she left me saying that I don't spend much time with her.. well I'm a sports person I work all day long and get tired don't get much time I explained her so she said to choose between her and my dreams I loved her but I had to let her go