How to see if a girl is watching me?

In the underground, in the bus, in the street, sometimes, as a guy, I see a girl. I would like to go speak with her. But I need a clue before. A clue which shows that she is looking at me. How girls are thinking?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Just go and speak to her she would love to talk to you or she will ignore you and if she do that you know that it Is not the end of the world and if you keep doing that you will be an expert and find it out by you're self

• I'm so shy. I really dont know about which subject I can talk. The other day i saw a wonderfull girl in the train. I really wanted to speak to her. But my heat sayed yes. My brain sayed no.

• Maybe you're brain is trying to protect you from awkwardness

• Or maybe not. But I understand what you are saying

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls don’t like men who approach girls and suggest romantic intentions, they only go for assholes who insist on romantic intentions.

Good luck!

• My friend ask a girl in a bakerry and now they are in couple