Do guys avoid girls because they're afraid of catching feelings?

I like this guy very much, he has all the qualities I'd like to see in a boy. We're both in college, at the beginning of the semester, we had some eye contact and he was more toward me, but lately I found out he has a girlfriend and he seems to avoid me. Like, he's extroverted and he's talking a lot, except with me. He avoids looking at me and I don't really understand why. Do guys ignore girls because they want to avoid catching feelings? Thank you for any answer.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Aww he caught a crush on you then realized he has to be a good boyfriend to his girlfriend and it's always easier to just remove a temptation than it is to defeat it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No, we (from my personnal experience) avoid girls because we don't know what we want. We want serious relationship with sex with many girls but without cheating and we want a sexy girlfriend but also cute etc... We want things that we can't have at the same times

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of guys have low low confidence or have seen people close to them hurt by women, so some of them do aviod girls, but its mostly fear of being a creep or getting hurt

0|0
    0|0
  • Just maybe he is committed and you definitely an attraction but he is trying to resist you

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, sometimes they do.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it seems as though nothing is going to happen then it can be a good idea for a guy to let go early and not get worked up over a crush that is only going to let him down.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes