Do guys avoid girls because they're afraid of catching feelings?

I like this guy very much, he has all the qualities I'd like to see in a boy. We're both in college, at the beginning of the semester, we had some eye contact and he was more toward me, but lately I found out he has a girlfriend and he seems to avoid me. Like, he's extroverted and he's talking a lot, except with me. He avoids looking at me and I don't really understand why. Do guys ignore girls because they want to avoid catching feelings? Thank you for any answer.

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Aww he caught a crush on you then realized he has to be a good boyfriend to his girlfriend and it's always easier to just remove a temptation than it is to defeat it.