How can you tell if my boyfriend guy mate has like me?

I am wondering what do to. I am going to break up with my current boyfriend. I have noticed that my boyfriend guy find asking me are you ok and caring for me. as well as touching me.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• This could get messy quick or be amazing. I've never cared if my friend wanted to date an ex, but make sure your ex understands that his friend isn't the reason you left him. Also, if you play your cards right, like radrio said, you can have two boyfriend's.

0|0
    0|0
    • My current boyfriend cheated on me with his female friend. My current boyfriend mate said I are you ok and yes. Started hang out with him in college.

• Well yeah, nothing wrong with breaking up with a guy for cheating on you, and if his friend chooses you over him than go for it.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Probably through the fact he is there for you, is touching you through hugs, stroking of arm or hair is just affection for when someone is upset..
    It really depends on how he usually acts to how he is acting now.. has he always been this affectionate or is it only after what happened?

0|0
    0|0
  • If he's touching you, he may REALLY like you.

As in, you-can-have-two-boyfriends

0|1
    0|0
  • Ask, most likely he cares about your safety doesn't necessarily means that he likes you but ask to clear everything

0|0
    0|0
  • ohh damn

things are getting hot. better start removing each others clothes ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Great just what I love a guy who will throw his boy under the bus for women 👌🏽

0|0
    0|0
  • This is becoming awkward to comment, no matter what happen, we will support you, touching is caring

0|0
    0|0
  • If he whips his dick out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad idea. You'll create a huge mess.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well wide your horizons and enjoy the freedom

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes