How can you tell if my boyfriend guy mate has like me?

I am wondering what do to. I am going to break up with my current boyfriend. I have noticed that my boyfriend guy find asking me are you ok and caring for me. as well as touching me.

10

Most Helpful Guy

• This could get messy quick or be amazing. I've never cared if my friend wanted to date an ex, but make sure your ex understands that his friend isn't the reason you left him. Also, if you play your cards right, like radrio said, you can have two boyfriend's.

• My current boyfriend cheated on me with his female friend. My current boyfriend mate said I are you ok and yes. Started hang out with him in college.

• Well yeah, nothing wrong with breaking up with a guy for cheating on you, and if his friend chooses you over him than go for it.