Would you think I’m lame because I don’t want to hang out with you at night because of my parents?

I’m 19 and currently dating a 25 year old and he lives alone and I’m still at home with my parents. They wouldn’t like the idea of me hanging out with a guy at night. I really don’t want to tell him because I feel it’ll make me look childish and lame:/

04

Most Helpful Guy

• If he thinks that, you don't need that type of guy. Focus on your future so you can get out on your own and make your own choices.

• That is true. And I am, in the mean time I still want to date. Im too old to not make that choice on my own

• there's no proof he’s selfish, he never said/acted as if I’m lame. And are you suggesting that I just shouldn’t date at my age?

• No, I'm speaking in general. Its meant as an example for you to becareful