Girls, and Video games?

Since I was 14, I've always have a dream to be with a girl that loves to play Video games, playing games like dark souls, to Pubg, and everything else, to set up a room together two t. v's what ever console or pc, and just play. Id love to play games, instead on going to party's, etc. That kinda stuff. I think it is prefect. Is there any one who thinks the Same?

Also, if you have an Xbox one, you should drop your Gamertags

24

Most Helpful Guy

• I never plan on getting married and especially not have any kids. That's honestly my standard for marriage, I've seen a gamer couple around 30 in a net café playing some mmo as I was waiting for my squad

AlaniLTD (saving for Xbox live)
    Don't have any co op though. Forza Horizon 3, Fallout 4 and the Master Chief collection

• I'll add you as soon as I get on. And you should get PuBg it's great

• I was playing it really early back in Early Access and I really don't want to experience the performance nightmares again. I'll definitely buy it once it's stable in 30fps though

Most Helpful Girl

• I love gaming and most of the women I know love gaming too. I think that lots of women like gaming these days so you'll have a reasonable chance of finding one.