His friends make me feel like I'm controlling my boyfriend, how do I seem controlling?

I have recently got into a new relationship, we have been together for 2-3 weeks and he spends a lot of time with me. He's really sweet and charming, he goes out of his way for me. But recently his friends have been complaining they don't see him because he's always with me and I always encourage him to make time for them but he'll just respond with "I'll arrange a day to see them".

He'll talk to them on phone or text to keep up to date but I hate it when his friends say "he's under his girlfriend's thumb" because it makes me look like I'm controlling him. He always has a choice I don't force him to do anything and I've spoken to him about this and he says "I don't let anyone force me to do anything, have you ever thought that the reason I spend so much time with you is because I like being around you?" then I'll just say that he can spend time with me AND spend time with his friends.

Then there's his gay friend of his who doesn't like me who says "he does what she wants him to do because she uses sex to bribe him"... we haven't had sex yet as we both decided to have a sexual health check up and waiting back on the test results. I like to play it safe as we both have had hook up's. I'm not with him for sex, I like him a lot and I respect him.

With his history of girlfriends, he gets played around a lot and he has told me it's rare for him to get a girl's attention. I don't ask him to go out of his own way for me, he just does and he surprises me. I just don't like that his friend's think when I ask him to jump he asks how high... I'm always reassuring him he can say no, that he doesn't have to do what I want to do, that I'm okay doing it on my own, that he doesn't have to ask for my permission to do what he wants etc...

03