Why do abusive men pick which women to abuse?

I’ve noticed that abusive men tend to abuse only certain women, but they don’t mess with others. For example; he was extremely abusive toward my friend (dated him for 7 months) and was not abusive at all with my other friend (who dated him for 2 years)?

47

Most Helpful Guy

• Some men will prey on girls who won't fight back or say anything which is very wrong but I know many won't take shit from noone

• Yeah true, since he dated my two friends I can tell because the first one is pretty passive and the other one is witty and strong minded

• Why aren’t u friends? Sorry none of my business if u don’t wanna tell

• Na I am not OK with abusive relationship its not ok

Most Helpful Girl

• of course they pick the weak ones. They won't mess with a woman who has no time for their bs.