Why does he like me now?

I've liked this guy for a few years, but he's been on and off (a million times to be exact), and they've finally called it off for good. Anyway, we used to be really close before he got with this girl. And about 4 months ago i found out he likes me. But the problem is, i actually don't have any feeling for him anymore, as he's put me right off by constantly flirting with me in the past, then blocking me and getting back with her. Now he's practically wanting me to be with him, and saying he'll prove himself and everything. We have slept together a few times when we went on nights out and got a little too drunk, but after i had sex with him i realised he's not the guy for me. But, he just won't leave me alone, and wants to see me ext. Why is he suddenly acting like this? I just feel as though he's been a prick and realised that he actually does like me? But now its too late...

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Sounds like he didn't know what he had until it's to late. Also a guy who dates a girl on and off for years sounds sketch... just sayin

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell him straight you had your chance I have moved on

0|0
    0|0
    • Its like that saying "you always want what you can't have"! But yes, i have done. He just doesn't get the message-.-

• Damn than that's just creepy ignore by if it get out of hand get help

Recommended myTakes