Do you believe young love can last?

Everyone says your too young to fall in love. I haven't found anyone but I blame that on the fact i'm focused on school. However my friend falls for every guy she sees. I feel like if you fall in love young (i mean real love) the relationship is stronger. but i want to know what you think.

16

Most Helpful Girl

• If she falls for every guy she sees then she doesn't know the meaning of love at all. It definitely doesn't happen often. it happens once or twice in a lifetime.

U can only build a strong relationship at a young age, if you're mature for your age. Otherwise it's a waste of time because most young people (including the younger version of myself) have a different perception of love which is not what real love is all about

Most Helpful Guy

• My dad met my mom when he was 17 and she was 15. He married her when she was 16, and they've been married for over 62 years.

Not saying this is typical, especially in this day and age, but it's proof that it *can* last