Do you prefer girls with or without makeup? Why?

• With
    Vote A
  • Without
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• By prefer you mean who do we find more attractive? I can't find some girls without makeup attractive, as well as unattractive. I find some girls with a little makeup attractive, others not. Though in general I do't find women with too much makeup attractive, it's probably quite rare

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I honestly think I speak for most of the guys when I say that I prefer girls with a bit of make-up. A bit of make-up can make a good looking face look even prettier, but when using too much, you just look like a doll tbh. I’m not attracted to that

0|1
    0|0
  • Without ! because it's unnecessary and it feels like they are trying to hide something even when i know there is nothing to hide, they are chemicals that women use literally EVERYDAY

0|0
    0|0
  • Why one or the other? I don't think makeup makes a girl more beautiful than her naked face.

But I like to see girls express themselves, and if they use makeup to do that, it's great.

0|0
    0|0
  • What are your first assumptions about a girl who wears no makeup or very little? ↗

Check out this opinions. 300+ Opinions. available.

Outer beauty pleases the EYE. Inner beauty captivates the HEART. Beauty is not who you are on the outside, it is the wisdom and time you gave away to save another struggling soul like you. You have to rely on whatever sparks you have inside.

1|0
    0|0
  • It gives a sense of sincerity. I want a real face, not 3 pounds of make-up. But afterall, it is a woman's choice to wear it, shouldn't judge that hard. But no person likes HEAVY make-up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some look good with make up, some shouldn’t wear make up at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women look better without makeup for the most part.

0|0
    0|0
  • With for one night stand type of a woman. Without for a serious relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Some should wear make up, some shouldn’t wear make up at all 😍😁

0|0
    0|0
  • Would depend on the face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Without

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl

0|0
    0|0
  • I like em with both. But prefer without

0|0
    0|0
  • guys usually can't tell if a girl is wearing make up or not tbh, how can they even judge

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes