What if the guy you're dating only contacts you once a week to set a date with you?

He's just fucking busy but absolutly adores you. Would you reach out?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Once a week is a little distant in this day and age. It takes several seconds to send a message, so even if he's busy he can still chat when he has a spare moment. If you mean only arranging one date once a week that's fine.

Most girls would see it as disinterest if he literally spoke to her once a week.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he finds time to pee, then surely he has one minute to text. So I probably wouldn’t reach out. “No One Is Always Busy, It Just Depends On What Number You Are On Their Priority List”

• His career is the most important on the list. You're probably number 2 but hey he adores you and is a great catch

• But that kind of things will get the girls boring over time. You gals dont even know yourself

• Lol true but everyone girl is different