What if the guy you're dating only contacts you once a week to set a date with you?

He's just fucking busy but absolutly adores you. Would you reach out?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Once a week is a little distant in this day and age. It takes several seconds to send a message, so even if he's busy he can still chat when he has a spare moment. If you mean only arranging one date once a week that's fine.

Most girls would see it as disinterest if he literally spoke to her once a week.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If he finds time to pee, then surely he has one minute to text. So I probably wouldn’t reach out. “No One Is Always Busy, It Just Depends On What Number You Are On Their Priority List”

0|0
    0|0
    • His career is the most important on the list. You're probably number 2 but hey he adores you and is a great catch

• Show All
    • But that kind of things will get the girls boring over time. You gals dont even know yourself

• Lol true but everyone girl is different

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If he really likes me and we cannot see each other as much as we want because he is busy is totally fine with me. But I mean if he is really busy and not just making an excuse and saying he is busy just to avoid me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why would I reach out if he texted me first.

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean after the date coz he would contact you 3 or 4 days later after the date

• But you didn’t?

Recommended myTakes