I am beautiful, rich , intelligent and so perfect girl, why can't I find a man?

I am a beautiful girl, very smart (i have few degrees) and i have high paid job , i speak few languages. Why can't i find a man? men approach me often but usually disappear after 1/3 dates i don't understand why if there is no better than me?

725

Most Helpful Guy

• thinks ur trying to put yourselve above others, thinks ur ignorant, thinks ur too selfcentered or egoïstic, all big turn offs for guys dont tell them about ur money, degrees or what you make, try to just have a fun time, and dont be scared to be slutty, guys like girls that know how to make them feel good, not girls that have money, overestimate themselve and come across like they think they're queens, guys that want rich girls only are gold diggers, if a guy is interested in you as a person he wouldn't mind you being jobless, living with your parents or whatever you consider being poor/unskilled/stupid

• i am not egoistic at all! you don't even now me how can you say that. I am smart and rich but also fun and sexy,, if you only could get to know me you would understand how sexy i am

• i am confident because i am just amazing! why shouldn't i be confident then? i think being egoistic is not helping others and being rude to other people, and i always try to support other people and make them feel confident too! i always say to my friends how amazing and perfect people they are and they tell me that thanks to me they feel more confident and happy.. how is that being egoistic?

• no its egoïstic if you say things like im great to a guy ur dating in the form as being above others rather then being equal

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you come across as domineering, arrogant, superior or just plain high maintenance.