I am beautiful, rich , intelligent and so perfect girl, why can't I find a man?

I am a beautiful girl, very smart (i have few degrees) and i have high paid job , i speak few languages. Why can't i find a man? men approach me often but usually disappear after 1/3 dates i don't understand why if there is no better than me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• thinks ur trying to put yourselve above others, thinks ur ignorant, thinks ur too selfcentered or egoïstic, all big turn offs for guys dont tell them about ur money, degrees or what you make, try to just have a fun time, and dont be scared to be slutty, guys like girls that know how to make them feel good, not girls that have money, overestimate themselve and come across like they think they're queens, guys that want rich girls only are gold diggers, if a guy is interested in you as a person he wouldn't mind you being jobless, living with your parents or whatever you consider being poor/unskilled/stupid

1|0
    0|0
    • i am not egoistic at all! you don't even now me how can you say that. I am smart and rich but also fun and sexy,, if you only could get to know me you would understand how sexy i am

• Show All
    • i am confident because i am just amazing! why shouldn't i be confident then? i think being egoistic is not helping others and being rude to other people, and i always try to support other people and make them feel confident too! i always say to my friends how amazing and perfect people they are and they tell me that thanks to me they feel more confident and happy.. how is that being egoistic?

• no its egoïstic if you say things like im great to a guy ur dating in the form as being above others rather then being equal

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you come across as domineering, arrogant, superior or just plain high maintenance.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Your way of thinking is troubling. Vanity just oozes out your mouth like its nothing. Tell me what girl ain't beaitiful, rich dont mean good personality, if you were smart or have intellect. One key thing you gain was destruction of the mind, and sweet heart no ones perfect so... you got some work to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • The problem might be your narcissim?

Or maybe your lack of understanding of what men actually want (hint: Men don't care about your occupation as long as you aren't a sex-worker)

1|0
    0|0
    • agree on both!

• Show All
    • I prefer to act like a sweet girl than a smart girl, makes me look younger and innocent. Everyone thought I am 10 years younger than my biological age.

Also, humility goes a long way. I grew up from a 3rd world country and I appreciate everything USA has.

Inner beauty radiates from within, and there's nothing more beautiful than when a woman feels beautiful on the inside. And of course, life is NOT a competition!

• Once again - why exactly should men appreciate that? You are assuming this is the top priority of men, because YOU say so. Why? Could it be that men maybe have other priorities? For example a solid grasp of social skills and empathy for what men actually want?

• It's hard for any of us to find someone you truly connect with. But maybe you're not showing them enough interest back on these dates and they assume you're not interested in more? Just a possibility. Only these guys could answer this, could be any number of reasons. Keep at it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Watch this, explains it all.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKYsf1A42O4

0|0
    0|0
  • Men don't give a fuck what you make, how smart you are, as long as your pretty and the nurturing type, you should be fine. Don't go thinking that what you want in a man, men want in you.

0|0
    0|0
    • of course it must be important for a man to have a smart girlfriend! or do you prefer stupid girls? i am also pretty and nurturing too!

• Show All
    • You have the typical condescending attitude of someone who thinks they're smart but I'm just curious what you got on standardized tests. I never took the SAT but I got 27 which is supposedly crazy for someone who graduated with a 2.3 gpa. But now you got me curious exactly how smart you are.

• Cuz I have no problem talking about whether I have a high or low intelligence, but I'd appreciate you not being a bitch

• I mean you might be flying on yourself too much, like cocky

by the way I is always a capital letter you "intelligent" girl 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • You might come across like you think you're superior to the men you date.

2|0
    0|0
  • Ignore the people who are saying negative stuff, if what you say about yourself is true then I see no reason why a man would not want you.

0|0
    0|0
  • You might make the guys insecure, that they dont have much to offer or there might be some personality traits thats a big turn off but thats not really something i can judge by this small description.

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound far too up your own arse and guys don’t like the “me me me” girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • How grounded you are, considering what you wrote about yourself.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can only assume you are really boring or annoying.

0|2
    0|0
  • Cause you obviously aren't that good as you think you are

0|0
    0|0
  • Because in the title you already mentioned all the reasons against a relationship with you

1|0
    0|0
  • Because of your apparently awful personality

1|0
    0|0
    • spot on!!!

• i have amazing personailty, i am so friendly and always helpful..

• And I bet EVERYONE loves you too right? Aren't you a blessing

• Maybe you're not as great as you think you are

2|0
    0|0
  • Because you're arrogant

2|1
    0|0
  • maybe because you are arrogant and cocky?

0|0
    0|0
  • You are noy perfect for others.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well you are finding someone dumbo like you. 🤣

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe ur too much into rich life?

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a pretty good idea why.

1|0
    0|0
  • Humble much?

1|0
    0|0
  • DESTINY! I'm here babe lol :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Describe this a little bit more?

0|0
    0|0
  • ok just listen

this is just off the fact that you have a few degrees
    it means I don't want anything to do with you, especially with everything that has come out in the past few years

1) you were so focused on doing your career that you missed out on one of the biggest revelations, so that automatically means you're blind to me, your eyes are not open

2) I want a women that will give up her money, and follow GOD, I do not want a women with a lot of money, cause through my research most of the people who have seen it, are by no means rich

3) your beauty will fade just like everyone else, this isn't school anymore

4) what do you work in, and I highly doubt, you are very smart, im one of the smartest people on this site, which is why GAG tries to block me, because I speak truth

5) men and women are both extremely stupid at the moment and I speak for the whole human race, they were all indoctrinated like you and me, I broke out I wonder if you did

so what is going on in the world right now? tell me I wanna see how smart you are

0|0
    0|0
    • What is this post? You are either trolling, deluded or insane. GAG blocks you because you are horrible person.

• You say you are one of the smartest people which immediately makes you an idiot. The fool thinks himself wise and the wise think himself a fool.

• @Jaffa_Giraffe

i said im one of the smartest not the wisest
      and that will continue to be so
      not because
      I just magically became smarter then you all
      but because GOD, yes GOD has given me true knowledge,
      and since you all have rejected knowledge you are all dumber then me

he who says there is no GOD is a fool
      and since 80% of you reject GOD
      you are all stupid on purpose
      I have seen the numbers and seen what you have all written about GOD

you all speak without knowledge barely any of you on this site
      have actually sat down and read these ancient texts
      you all just speak out your ass
      and run on feelings,

not a single one of your feelings matters what so ever
      only the truth

• Everyone has his own interests. It's just yours and theirs don't match (which is necessary to make good conversation). Also, don't be too straight forward. Save something for the next meeting. Let him guess about your choices. And, if this also doesn't work, then do some activities instead of just sitting and chatting. Hopefully that will help.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe...'cause you seem awfully full of yourself?

Just a thought.

2|0
    0|0
  • I hope your head ain't as big as your opinion of yourself, could be why you cannot find a man.

0|0
    0|0
    • agree to that!

• why shouldn't i be self confident? i don't understand what's wrong with it

• Arrogance is a turn off to most people, your trying to find a man, not a job.

• Conceited perhaps? I'll give it to you... the right to be proud of yourself! Maybe high maintenance or just intimidating?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes