Girls - Would you ever date a guy who weighs less than yourself?

I know a lot of women generally speaking don't like to date guys shorter than (some do of course) owing to the fact they like to feel dainty and feminine when with their beau (understandable).

What about a guys weight then? Would you be ok with dating a guy who weighed less than yourself?

The average adult female tends to weigh 150-155lbs, average around 180-185lbs.

So we're talking about men primarily who 155lbs or less here.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I weigh 105 lbs. I will not date a guy weighing less than that lol

Maybe 155 lbs or around there. My dad weighs about that much. My fiance is around 200 though. I guess I'm used to guys more like that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• Yes if I am into him, no doubt. I have dated a couple of them skinny boys.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would like to say it doesn't matter to me as long as he is nice and we get along but I do like a man to be much bigger than me, I am about 110 but I usually date guys who are over 6 foot and weigh 180 to 220

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure. My boyfriend did weigh less than me at one point, he's 6'0 and went down to about 100lbs which was terrifying. It's not preferable because when he weighs less than me, he usually looks very, very thin and usually is actually ill.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be quite insecure about it. I'm a bit chubby and heavy. I like chubbier guys so I feel like I'm not going to crush them or something. If that makes sense. Even then I'm still insecure about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I got wide thighs from my moms side so I've never been able to be under 150 pounds so I don't exactly have room to judge so yeah I would

0|0
    0|0
  • i would date a guy under 150- its preferable. its unlikely hed weigh less than me though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did. But he was a bit taller than me. I was 75kg and he was 55kg. As in I was fat and he was probably underweight.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am more attracted to average but I could date 155lbs or less. Love is more than that.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't because I'm already 50 kg and I can't think a man who is less than me

0|0
    0|0
  • No cos I'm only 90lbs

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date a guy shorter then me and i would date one who weighs less

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes