What is your opinion on taking friendship to the next level?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It can happen, but you both have to want it to happen and it will be awkward. You have to think "is it worth it" because after a breakup there is a slim chance that you are going to want to be friends (I know we all say that, but in reality it doesn't really happen).

0|0
    0|0
    • We did try and it didn't work. And I will admit now that things are different.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not good.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Create conversation with the other person to find out if they too are wanting to take it to the next level & that everything is on mutual interests & know that there is a chance that it may not be. Being okay with it not being is something you have to accept if it comes out to be that way otherwise I say take the risk, what do you really have to lose?

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be sure cause if the relationship does not work out then you will loose the friendship. No matter what people say it is never the same again.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's a double edge sword. Your either going to be extremely happy or extremely depressed with the outcome

1|0
    0|0
  • Just like any game, if you advance to another level you often get a new life but that doesn't mean you'll win the game.

1|0
    0|0
  • Can i just say from experience, ITS AWKWARD AF ngl. You were friends for sooo long and then u seem to change every aspect in the way you look at them and its the same again. After s bit of time it gets more familiar, but the first couple of months are very awkward and quite hard to get by. So be cautious, is all im saying

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it is a good idea, test the waters first though with a friend with benefits type of arrangement... At least that way you can see if there is real chemistry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every friend that was a girl, and went to next level ended in disaster. Either she or I had completely different built up expectations of what it would be like.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is important to understand your and their direction and expectations.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just go with wherever the flow takes you, and if you don't want to then don't.

1|0
    0|0
  • I married mine
    been married 25 years now
    we know each other since 1969

1|0
    0|0
  • Both need to want to. If you have any doubts at all, listen to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it don't work out you may have lost a good friend

0|0
    0|0
  • Beside going step by step, I don't see the other way that would work.

0|0
    0|0
  • The best that can ever happen for both.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's worth it then go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Asking it first

0|0
    0|0
  • Do itttttt

0|0
    0|0
  • You mean like an extra close friendship, right?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think best friends make the best lovers

0|0
    0|0
  • Sucking his dick i'd say

0|0
    0|0
  • Whats that? Like a couple or like x-men?

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • It will get less over time, give time

• I hope so but is has been a while and I think his feelings are the same.

• Sure, why not

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah you have to start somewhere. Go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Could result in a better relationship

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes