Am I feeling guilty for no reason?

This girl and I are dating.. non-exclusive right now. That said, I'm talking to other girls and dating them too. I just really like this first girl, so I guess I'm feeling guilty. But without exclusivity should I really feel guilty at all?

Maybe I have a naturally guilty conscience.

Anyone else feel like this in this situation?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think you should feel guilty if you believe what you are doing is wrong. I know if you want a girl to really fall in love with you and trust you - she has to know that other girls aren't able to snatch you away from her or drain your attention and love for her.

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree. I really appreciate it. She's the one who said non-exclusive though. But she gets jealous when there's a hint I'm seeing someone else too.

• Show All
    • I would say - judge people by their actions and emotions - not by their words.

• That's great advice. You two who responded helped a lot. Sincerely!

• I did that and did not feel anything. Till after we became a couple. Your feeling bad cause you know that she would not like learning your dating someone else. Morally your fine but still you know that she would not like it and you might lose her. Honestly if your not feeling good about it maybe just date the girl you like since you like the first. If that fails go for the other girl.

It means you care for her and you dont want to see her hurt so it is bugging you.

0|0
    0|0
    • This is spot on. Damn. You've been here huh?

Thank you.

• Show All
    • I love it when guys aren't always forced to initiate... when girls treat a relationship like the two-way street it is. I completely understand where you're coming from. Thanks again!

• You're welcome and I'm glad you understand.

• How old are you? And if you really liked the first girl you wouldn’t be fucking with other girls. You feel guilty because you know it’s wrong

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, I'm 25. She told me multiple times were non-exclusive. She's hinted that she's talking to other guys. I have done the same about other girls and she gets jealous.
      I'm walking a tight rope of respecting her words, wishes, and space she said she wants. But I'm also not sitting on her bench, waiting to be played. I have value too.

• So clearly she is not being honest with herself or you. And she doesn’t know what she wants. Because if she told you that bullshit but still gets jealous she is lying. She likes you but she wants your attention and she is being petty so tell her straight up you like her and you want something serious with her and see what she tells you. And if she said no then just let her go and keep going with your life

• Yeah, good point. At this age, the mind games are really old and immature. I wish people would communicate their real feelings.
      Thanks though, I appreciate the feedback.

Recommended myTakes