Am I rushing things?

My boyfriend and I have been seeing each other for 2 weeks. We met in a class and I had a crush on him all semester and it feels like a dream to be with him. All we do is talk and laugh and tell stories, I've never had so much in common with a person. There is never an awkward pause or a disagreement. I really feel like im falling completely for him, I love him but i know there is still more I can love. He said I love you and I told him I love him back and I do, but is 2 weeks too fast? I can't stop thinking about him or talking to him or seeing him and he's the same way. He is the perfect gentleman and so great, and I don't want to ruin anything. Is this stupid?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just go at whatever speed feels comfortable

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• He sounds like a good dude. But yes it's way too early for both of you guys. I'm 2weeks. Wait 6months to a year. If it still feels the same. Then start telling each other use love each other. But yea sweety 2weeks is way too soon.

0|0
    0|0
    • He said it, I just have trust issues

• Show All
    • We've gone on a lot of dates, we talk non stop, i told him how i feel about it and he was okay with it. He said he doesn't want to rush me but its how he feels

• Ok good just take things 1 day at a time

• Maybe it is, but you should enjoy it.
    If it feels right it feels right, so try it, i guess

0|0
    0|0
  • At your age, that's normal speed.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2 weeks

• Show All
    • Really?

• Yep. Love has little to do with how much time passes before you feel something. My girlfriend of 8 years who later became my wife was a multi-year effort before we exchanged "I love you's". Go figure...

Recommended myTakes