I regret not giving this guy a chance. I don't know what to do?

i used to talk to this guy. he said when are we going to be official. he told me he loved me. he made a video saying this is my future wife and sent it to his friends. he asked me to live with him because i needed a place to stay. i rejected and didn't give him a chance. i do like him, but i always have my doubts. i kinda play hard to get but that does not mean i am not interested. i don't know what to do?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Why don't you try spending time with him and letting him know how you really feel and your doubts. If this guy really believes you're his "future wife" then he would understand you and work with you on it. Playing hard to get entices the relationship but let's be honest, the chase gets old. No need to play hard to get if you know he already wants to be with you and so does he. Maybe he's also moving way too fast with the whole being his future wife and you moving in. Take time and take it slow. No need to rush things for the two of you.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Some of that is him trying to tell you he is interested, but you keep on playing hard to get so he doesn't move to the next step because he probably thinks you're not interested in that. He feels friend zoned. And it may be to late and you've been friend zoned. If that's the case, it's down to go broke or go home.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If he is still single offer him friendship and see if he wants to give you a chance but don't push it.

0|0
    0|0
  • First off wtf, you realize men don't play mind games right? Why would you play hard to get if you don't like him. Second, he sounds obsessive anyways, seems a little weird. My conclusion is that both of you should remain single and out of the gene pool. Please, please don't get pregnant. Think of the children.

0|1
    0|0
  • You know what to do. Leave this guy alone because you know you will just break his heart. You don't have a clue what you want at this point so just leave him be. Figure yourself out instead.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't play hard to get. That is dumb. Ask him out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask him "can you fuck me?"

0|0
    0|0
  • Go back and give him a chance. ffs go do it now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Give me a chance please

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes