Would you date an undercover cop who has to have sex in order to not blow his or her cover?

Cops while undercover have to perform acts that are illegal to the civilians and even have to have sex outside of the relationship in order not to have his or her life at risk. Would you be willing to make an exception for cheating in the case of an undercover cop trying to do his or her job and survive?
  • Yes
  • No

815

Most Helpful Guy

• That would be absolutely unacceptable to me. There is no reason to ever put yourself into a position like that. If your going to have a job and CHOOSE to put yourself in that position, you should stay out of any relationships.
    Or do that ridiculous shit some of the people on here do and say they are in an Open relationship. 1) OPEN just means single. If you fuck more then 1 person, your just single.

Most Helpful Girl