Would you date an undercover cop who has to have sex in order to not blow his or her cover?

Cops while undercover have to perform acts that are illegal to the civilians and even have to have sex outside of the relationship in order not to have his or her life at risk. Would you be willing to make an exception for cheating in the case of an undercover cop trying to do his or her job and survive?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That would be absolutely unacceptable to me. There is no reason to ever put yourself into a position like that. If your going to have a job and CHOOSE to put yourself in that position, you should stay out of any relationships.
    Or do that ridiculous shit some of the people on here do and say they are in an Open relationship. 1) OPEN just means single. If you fuck more then 1 person, your just single.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I would have nothing to do with that knowingly.

There was a case in UK not so long ago where U/C cops were infiltrating an animal rights group, forming relationships with girls, and (I think) one girl got pregnant. All in the name of the police keeping tabs on this group. There was real trouble over this.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't seriously date an undercover cop, period. They would barely be in contact. Even before considering what they have to do to maintain a cover you're worried about what's happening to them. I don't need that stress thank you very much.

0|0
    0|0
  • You mean a cop posing as a sex worker? They aren't actually required to do sexual things so, no, also if you're dating someone who says this is the norm you're getting played

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I'd date a cop in general, but I'm poly anyway so if this was part of their job then go for it. I'm pretty sure undercover cops barely get any time away from it though

0|0
    0|0
  • Breaking the law to protect it? That just devalues the law.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm all set. I would not be able to be in a relationship with someone that is having intercourse with another person. Nothing against cops though. I've always loved a woman in uniform.

0|0
    0|0
  • No undercover cop would have sex with an informant. If that's what he told you, then you're an idiot for believing it.

0|1
    0|0
  • You know this is only on tv or in the movies, right?

0|0
    0|0
  • depends how confidential their uncover escapades are. I'd be fine with it if I knew what was going on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol if thats what he told you thats bullshit. Your being played darlin'

0|0
    0|0
  • Undercover cops don't have sex with informants or the people they're investigating

1|0
    0|0
  • The criminal they were going undercover for wouldn't be their problem anymore. Let's just say that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just hate cops except in Britain they’re the friendliest cops on earth

0|0
    2|0
  • Everyone has their problems some bigger, some lesser.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont think i could do it

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • No...