A very bad cheap date?

Two days ago i had my first date with the guy i have been in an online relationship with , it was AWFUL , he was very cheap and creepy nothing went good unlike what i expected :((((
If you have any stories about cheap dates share it with me :D

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It happens, there are people who are cheap and bad, there are people who are cheap and creepy but not bad, may be they are desperate.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If the boys can ever have cheap dates... But one was pretty "cheap". The girl pretended to be a business woman in trade. Well actually she has a couple of trade places in local shopping malls that sell children clothes. We were at quite a nice restaurant for the date, she ordered quite expensive stuff and when the waiter come with the bills she disappeared at the toilet for the time I was paying the bills. Such a cheapcake =D.

0|0
    0|0
  • I went on a date a few days ago. She turned up with a very closed expression and body language and was very hard to make conversation with. I had to pay which I argued but hell, my chivalrous side caved. In the end I wonder why she even agreed in the first place if she turned up fowl. Not good.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1) You are very naive if you trust in online relationship
    2) Cheap doesn't have to be sth bad in general
    3) Creepy guy is only what you get if you start a relationship without seeing each other

0|0
    0|0
    • I travelled three hours to meet up with him and he made me walk a whole hour to get to that cheap cafe he knew and when we went to the place of the cafe we found it was closed and we found a restaurant next to it he was so fuckin upset that we went into the restaurant we sat there and i bought water and he was offering me food in very upset way , i really didn't want to go to a fancy restaurant and have him spend fortune on me in fact i am ok wih splitting the check , but he acted in a way that made me feel so low and i am furious with him

• Fell sorry about what happened, but it could worse.
      You took the risk by own, but next time meet someone live before starting anything serious. A lot of psychos are on the internet.

• *could get even worse

• Define "cheap"

1|0
    0|0
    • I travelled three hours to meet up with him and he made me walk a whole hour to get to that cheap cafe he knew and when we went to the place of the cafe we found it was closed and we found a restaurant next to it he was so fuckin upset that we went into the restaurant we sat there and i bought water and he was offering me food in very upset way , i really didn't want to go to a fancy restaurant and have him spend fortune on me in fact i am ok wih splitting the check , but he acted in a way that made me feel so low and i am furious with him

• So you lost a little time and money. No buggy, move on

• A wise man once said. Shit happens.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes