Guys using concealer?

For the record I’m a straight dude. But I know the day n age we live in, looks matter to women as much as men do. I’m balding, so I started using hair fibers to cover it. I also got face redness, probably from having acne decades ago, so I started using concealer. In short, I wanna look good to the point of women approaching me.

I know the old saying is men should approach women but latley women in this country have a bitch shield up. So I figured if I’m good looking, women will go for me right?

I got nothing against homosexuality at all, I’m attracted to women. I just think if I look attractive, I’ll meet the girl of my dreams. Am I wrong? I want peeps to tell me like it is. Is it gay for a dude to use concealer?

52

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not gay, you don't need to pretty up like a woman, you can still use makeup with masculine features and look natural.

Try a real BB or CC for the redness.

Also try using a steroid cream like predinosolone cream to get rid of the redness and then keep on top of it with moisturising face wash, moisturiser after it's gone, and I find selenium sulfide shampoo like selsun gold directly in the skin for a few minutes keeps it away.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, you're fine. There's nothing wrong with "dolling" yourself up to make you feel more confident, and if women disagree with that, they're goddamn hypocrites with their truckloads of makeup.