Guys using concealer?

For the record I’m a straight dude. But I know the day n age we live in, looks matter to women as much as men do. I’m balding, so I started using hair fibers to cover it. I also got face redness, probably from having acne decades ago, so I started using concealer. In short, I wanna look good to the point of women approaching me.

I know the old saying is men should approach women but latley women in this country have a bitch shield up. So I figured if I’m good looking, women will go for me right?

I got nothing against homosexuality at all, I’m attracted to women. I just think if I look attractive, I’ll meet the girl of my dreams. Am I wrong? I want peeps to tell me like it is. Is it gay for a dude to use concealer?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not gay, you don't need to pretty up like a woman, you can still use makeup with masculine features and look natural.

Try a real BB or CC for the redness.

Also try using a steroid cream like predinosolone cream to get rid of the redness and then keep on top of it with moisturising face wash, moisturiser after it's gone, and I find selenium sulfide shampoo like selsun gold directly in the skin for a few minutes keeps it away.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, you're fine. There's nothing wrong with "dolling" yourself up to make you feel more confident, and if women disagree with that, they're goddamn hypocrites with their truckloads of makeup.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• How one manipulates their appearence has zero indication of sexual orientation. Do whatever you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not gay. No biggee.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes its gay. All women have bitch shields up. And no, she still won't approach you. Just the facts sir...

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are afraid of others finding out that you use concealer, just practice putting it on until it looks natural and go to the dermatologist. Never once thought that wearing makeup was for one sex

0|0
    0|0
  • No. My super macho ex wore concealer, so I bet a lot of dudes secretly do.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes