Another Friendzone Situation. Why isn't life like the movies?

Long story short I have a female best friend who likes another guy. When we're sober things between us are normal and its basic friend stuff. When we go out drinking however things turn a lot more sexual and the tention rises between us as inabitions are lowered and you can feel the connection, This has led to me catching feelings. Trouble is you can't live your whole life drunk and the next day we are sober and I just feel like a friend again.

We spend all day every day in contact and talking but its just not advancing. I can't just be her friend, i want more. She knows how I feel. Do I have to cut ties and move on? I feel like im giving her all the attention a girl could probably want but thats probably the issue. Why would she want more?

08

Most Helpful Guy

• If you think that spending time will be difficult because of your feelings, you might want to move on. The worst thing to do is be an 'orbiter'. You'll eventually get on her nerves and get yourself hurt watching her date other people. Been there, done that, got the collector coffee mug and key chain. She'll keep you friend-zoned the closer you try to get to her. But whatever you choose, I wish you luck. Your situation is suck-factor 10.