Sending nudes to a guy?

this guy promised me 3000 dollars if i send him a picture of my vagina... so i REALLY need the money... this money can save me... but were not in a relationship... i was thinkin about sending a fake one...

722

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmao just like you’re planning to fuck him over, it’s pretty much guaranteed he’s doing the same to you because no man with $3k laying around is stupid enough to pay for a photo

Most Helpful Guy

• 95% chance he’s lying. Would make him paypal the money first. Then send him a pic of somebody else’s whoo-ha.

• he is a manager of an artist so he has the money

• Well just keep in mind that he could be a stalker. No way will he stop at one picture. Sounds like a real weirdo.