Boy would you date a flat chested girl without bum?

God hates me; no bum, no chest im more flat than a door, i suffer from social anxiety and im an introvert girl. So be honest ok

424

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly if you have a good personality, can keep a conversation, and you have good chemistry with someone then you should not hesitate to find someone. Remember, if one person doesn't love you then someone else will. As for me, I'd date anything with a pair of legs.

Most Helpful Girl

• Make the most of what you have. Some of us don't have much and we can do nothing about. Good guys are more interested in your personality than body shape and size.