Boy would you date a flat chested girl without bum?

God hates me; no bum, no chest im more flat than a door, i suffer from social anxiety and im an introvert girl. So be honest ok

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly if you have a good personality, can keep a conversation, and you have good chemistry with someone then you should not hesitate to find someone. Remember, if one person doesn't love you then someone else will. As for me, I'd date anything with a pair of legs.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Make the most of what you have. Some of us don't have much and we can do nothing about. Good guys are more interested in your personality than body shape and size.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You're still female regardless and you have a vagina! If I'm into you, I'm into you for the way you are. I've been attracted to all different sized women, it's not all about looks either. You can still be extremely attractive. And a little self confidence isn't just attractive in guys, it is for us in you as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are plenty of girls looking for a girl like you. If you haven't already get some real help with dressing to flatter your figure. You know that a big smile, giving a man a warm tough and a kind word makes you breast grow. It does in their eyes. Come on in, the waters fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well.. Darling if you remain anonymous there's no way I'm getting to know you.. So unless the other person.. me in this instance.. gets to know you.. there's no way I'm gonna date.. but if you feel that vibe with me.. no matter what size shape or type you are.. I'd still date you.. so approach someone.. you might find it surprising how many guys like you

0|0
    0|0
  • So you have a runway model body? Last I checked, models don't have problems getting boys. Be confident. Wear cool stuff that other girls can't with all their curves.

0|0
    1|0
  • If he’s decent and likes you for who you are of course he would.

0|4
    0|0
  • I see you are under 18. You might be a "slow bloomer". If you are healthy, enjoy being thin. Once you start to gain weight or have a child, you might not stop gaining weight. Try to get out and "see the world". There is plenty to see.

0|0
    0|0
  • All bodies are beautifull. A guy should love you for your heart❤❤ i was small chested and now im 24 i have curves and breast i love my body and you'll learn to love yours at any size too. Just be healthy and love you 💚💚💚💙💙💙

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course I would. My preference is smaller breasts anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well you are under 18, you might be a late bloomer. Dudes your age will date just about anyone by the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. Most if my gfs were like that. A cups are the most attractive. Their boobs hold themselves really well.

0|0
    0|0
  • U got to be able to not care anymore of any one who makes u feel like an asshole but pick up and find a mab

0|0
    0|0
  • I would yes. I actually like it when a girl has small boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Been there, done that (yes, we were both 19) and I liked her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer tiny petite women. You're size is appealing

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol, not at all girl. Ur god doesn't hate. There are many guys out there who would, date u don't worry about. U might just not get the fuckboy types (it's just that the probability might be less, u might could inded) don't think like that. DM me when ever u would like, I would be more than happy to talk. Even I am an introvert, and u know what I probably scored more the personality test (I was very introverted). It was like my good girl-friend counted thrice to make sure XD (jic u think being an introvert is a bad thing, although u don't seem to) bum and chest, don't matter. If we talk physical I would love ur body equivalently as of any other women's body if I am in love with u, & m sure any other person will as well. So stay focused&happy, all this is silly stuff. But ya, u could work on ur body, which would definitely have a significant change 😉☺️

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually I would, depending on her personality. Also you can do excersise to get a bum.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind the body as long as she's pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • yes please. i love girls like that

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah girl I like right now is small and Pettitte

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd date her

0|0
    0|0
  • You're fun sized.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I will do...

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the nature of the girl actually

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally skinny all over girls are pretty hot. Some guys like them the best. A lot of guys consider them very attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would in fact I am more attracted to smaller chested women.

1|0
    0|0
  • If a 6 inch dick is ok for you, sure

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes