Should I ask for a second date?

met the guy online. we live 5 minutes apart.
after talking on the phone he asked to meet. 1 hour later we went to a restaurant and had a nice talk. laughed a lot.
after 3 hours we went home. he immidately sent me a message "i hope you will come home safely. i had a lot of fun. let's meet again"

after that he wrote about meeting again but he didn't ask when or where.. i don't want to be clingy. i always ruined my former relationships because i became too fast attached.
last relationship i often asked for dates.. i don't want to make any mistake again.

since he moved here last week, he is new to the city. I've said if he wants to see something he can tell me. answer was " yeah i have a lot of places i wanna go"
ah also before that he said we can meet during midday or when he got a day off. but that's it

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing wrong with asking but wait a day or two and see if he does first. If not, then ask him. Just say something like "so when are we getting together next?"

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Let him approach

1|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If its been a few days since you last spoke, just mention to him (in a very non-chalant manner) that you're on your way to grab lunch and ask if he wants to meet up?

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if your old enough to drink but. I don't think it would hurt if you asked him out for a drink. Or even. A cup of coffee. That's not being clingy ma

0|0
    0|0
  • Go ahead. He is new, so bring him to some uniqueish place. Make sure he is available then make the suggestion

0|0
    0|0
    • asked him but he said he has work on that day. now i don't wanna ask again. seems like he is not that interested

• Push. If he didn't like what you suggested try something else. Also make sure you know when he is available "when is a good time for you" if he blows you off after that he didn't want to be that close to you

• Just be patient

1|0
    0|0
  • Wait, he'll ask you for a date

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes