Girls do you care about the distance in relationships?

Do you mind to date someone lives far away from you , and why?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It isn't ideal situation.. probably also depends on the distance.. like do you need to fly to see eachother or is it a "short" car trip. But they say the distance is supposed to make the relationship stronger, but as far as I know (never had a long-distance relationship) most people end up cheating unfortunately 😕

0|1
    0|0
    • Omg... unfortunately 😐

• Show All
    • Exactly! But apparently not everyone thinks like that. But I completely agree in what you are saying

• Yeah , unfortunately 😐

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I would care. I've never been in a relationship and I wouldn't want to start off with a ldr. I don't doubt that it can work but I don't know if I'm the kinda person who can make it work.

0|1
    0|0
  • No it wouldn’t be a problem for me. My ex lived in the Middle East for the majority of our relationship and we made it work. My current boyfriend works at the other side of the country 5 days of the week and we make it work. If you love them enough, you can make it work.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, true love can go any distance. I've been with men from all over the world. My last relationship was Germany. As long as you put that person first, and always. Distance doesn't matter. I'd look forward to counting down the days to see him. And appreciate the moments we did have together. You learn a different side to that person, you know them more mentally than physically which to me is more beautiful.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd want to try. The timing now probably isn't the best being a college student and not having money to travel.

0|1
    0|0
  • No I don't care about distance, I was in a long distance relationship for 3 years before I finally moved in with them as we are still together.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I was with someone already when we had to separate, I'd try to make it work, but if not, it's not something I really want in my life.

0|1
    0|0
    • Do you afraid from long distance relationships or you just find difficult

• I wouldn't want to date someone long distance. It wouldn't have the same feeling as it would if you were closer and seeing them often. Also, it would increase the worry of them cheating.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really because it will be difficult to see each other daily. If we both have busy lives.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don’t like it, my current relationship started as long distance and it really had an impact on my self esteem and life

0|1
    0|0
  • I care very much because having physical contact with the one I love is crutial to a healthy relationship.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn’t do it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Kinda...

0|1
    0|0
  • Never been long distant but I know if find it hard not seeing the person for a long time but lives love at the end of the day

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes