Guys & Girls :) What should I do? Regarding this freaky 'relationship'?

We've met once. It was a blast! And I got a little crazy about him. The distance is huge, so for now we communicate by net... Sending some intimate pics and texts. But! I'm answering immediately at his messages as I think it shows commitment and he is answering after few days... That is sad. I still care about this connection and don't want to complain to him... I know I'm silly :)... But maybe felt in love :/... Should I just want and see... I'm so unpatien... Thank you for any advice :)

09

Most Helpful Guy

• Others have kind of answered already but just to confirm, it is a bit strange that he replies so slowly. A delay of a few hours is fine, he might be busy with work, but days? That's long... I could be totally wrong but I fear that he might not be taking the relationship as seriously as you are :( good luck!

• Thank you :) Yes I know it already... Just need to hear it from others 😉
      The only thing I can't understand, why is he answering anyway... With kind of pleasant statements... What s for this communication?

• It is strange I totally agree and if I was in their place I would either communicate frequently and reply quickly or I would explain that I'm unfortunately not interested in taking things further (for whatever reason) but don't forget that everyone thinks and behaves differently, also he might not have the courage to "just say" what he is thinking or feeling, maybe he's worried that he will hurt you be saying those thing or maybe he simply doesn't care, it's really hard to tell. But in my opinion, if he did care he would be communicating much better.

I would suggest not messaging him anymore and see what his reaction is. If he does contact you asking why you have stopped messaging, then try to have the conversation with him to understand why.

Good luck!

• Yes, I am doing exactly what you re saying :) Thank you!