Guys & Girls :) What should I do? Regarding this freaky 'relationship'?

We've met once. It was a blast! And I got a little crazy about him. The distance is huge, so for now we communicate by net... Sending some intimate pics and texts. But! I'm answering immediately at his messages as I think it shows commitment and he is answering after few days... That is sad. I still care about this connection and don't want to complain to him... I know I'm silly :)... But maybe felt in love :/... Should I just want and see... I'm so unpatien... Thank you for any advice :)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Others have kind of answered already but just to confirm, it is a bit strange that he replies so slowly. A delay of a few hours is fine, he might be busy with work, but days? That's long... I could be totally wrong but I fear that he might not be taking the relationship as seriously as you are :( good luck!

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you :) Yes I know it already... Just need to hear it from others 😉
      The only thing I can't understand, why is he answering anyway... With kind of pleasant statements... What s for this communication?

• It is strange I totally agree and if I was in their place I would either communicate frequently and reply quickly or I would explain that I'm unfortunately not interested in taking things further (for whatever reason) but don't forget that everyone thinks and behaves differently, also he might not have the courage to "just say" what he is thinking or feeling, maybe he's worried that he will hurt you be saying those thing or maybe he simply doesn't care, it's really hard to tell. But in my opinion, if he did care he would be communicating much better.

I would suggest not messaging him anymore and see what his reaction is. If he does contact you asking why you have stopped messaging, then try to have the conversation with him to understand why.

Good luck!

• Yes, I am doing exactly what you re saying :) Thank you!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yeah, best to have patience in this scenario. The caution you should take however is with your heart.
    Reign it in if you can.
    Your right his not responding for a few days means something, respect that truth. It may work out yet, but he if is content to let be that casual, so must you.
    👍💛👍

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you :)
      (can't open the + after... So must you... But I can imagine what you are writing). Yes I am over with it

• Show All
    • Oh wait, that was the end of what I said: "if he does, so must you." They added the ellipse on the end and [+] is unnecessary. 👍

• Ahhh. Ok. Thanks :)

• maybe to him you was just a bit of fun but perhaps he does feel the same as you but isn't always online. i think you need to relax a little and just see where it goes

1|0
    0|0
  • I had a long distance relationship and I can tell you that if you could not see each other, keep it a friendship. I still have problems living without her.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you :)

• He or she will give you a glimpse into the type of men or women you want in your life. It's a platonic love

• Thanks :) but you know... at my age, I already hope I know what type of men I'm into ;)

• I hate it when a chat contact does not respond so fast. I am afraid it means they are not interested...

1|0
    0|0
  • You might care a little more than he does. And even if he does care, with the huge distance, he may not be letting himself think of you as anything more than just a friend. Relationships can be hard even when you are close, distance makes it all the harder.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hi Ginger :) I do agree... I don't mind being just friends... But I'm angry that he doesn't reply at once only I have to wait... It's just not cultural. Well, I know it's fake interest from his side... Just wanted to hear it from 'outside' world :)

• Distance without meeting the person every now and then promotes emotional dryness.. relationship simply crumbles.. what if there was no relationship to begin with !!

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess to capitalize on the momentum. and desire running high

0|0
    0|0
    • Hmmm, can you expand... Please :)

• When you are in the mood and you are alone and aroused you are condemned to find ways to enjoy your sexuality

• Do you email him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes