How would you feel if you found out your girlfriend was bisexual?

Would this be a deal breaker of sorts? Would you be pleasantly surprised or absolutely horrified?

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• For me i wouldn't really care but i have a very different view than most people i believe. Like even if she was to "cheat" on me with another girl i wouldn't look at it like cheating and it wouldn't bother me i wouldn't get jealous or anything. To me all girls are incredibly beautiful creatures so its only natural for a girl to be attracted to another girl because she is beautiful. Men are rugged hairy beasts so as a man if i see two guys kissing i find it repulsive and would make most straight men go blind lol. but i don't hate them its just as a straight man i don't like seeing it.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My sisters and I are all bisexual. There would be nothing wrong with it whatsoever and if she is straight or lesbian would be fine too.
    I would want her to be whoever she naturally would become and want to be:)

0|1
    0|2

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I dated a girl who was bi. She kept it from me for 3 years. I had no problem with it. I felt sorry for her because she was so afraid to tell everyone she was ashamed because she felt odd. To keep her secret from everyone for so many years had to be hard

0|0
    0|0
  • It wouldn't matter to me at all, but I'd be a little concerned if she said she was bisexual but was just experimenting and actually wanted to be with a guy.

0|0
    0|1
  • Scientifically many females are bisexual due to hormones and genetics. Pretty normal in my opinion. Not a deal breaker or surprising. Heck, if they're surprised I'd recommend them to catch up on schooling, education, and science.

0|0
    0|0
  • It hasn't bothered me when I dated bisexual women. It's actually refreshing when we can both talk about how attractive a woman is (when seen in public, or introduced). It's much easier than trying to pretend they're not attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn't mind at all but cheating is cheating who ever its with so if she wanted to have sex with a girl i would want full disclosure the same as if she wanted to fuck another guy

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd feel a bit insecure knowing that I'd have to 'compete' with other women as well, but I'd trust and love her nonetheless. With some comforting words from her I'd be fine

0|0
    0|0
  • It wouldn't bother me at all. I know that they are with me, so it doesn't matter if they are bisexual or not

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd suggest we should see other women. Together, as a couples activity.

(Honestly, I've been chasing that relationship my whole life.)

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love it i love 2 girls being together holding hands kissing having sex i would ask to watch

1|0
    1|0
  • Probably be hurt by it considering she didn't tell me upfront so she would have to make it up to me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would this be a big deal. Bisexual it but, she chose to be in a relationship with me at this time, and that's what matters.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I found out my boyfriend was bisexual... it would be over.

0|0
    0|0
  • 99% of girls are bisexual so it all just comes down to finding 2 girls that can get along long enough to fuck them lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I would feel stupid for not noticing it BEFORE she became my Girlfriend!

0|0
    0|0
  • TBH, I don't know since I haven't been put in that situation.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it wouldn't be deal breaker. I've dated girls who were bisexual.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. High numbers would be a deal breaker. But bi sexuality will not be. As long as she’s faithful

0|0
    0|0
  • ask her to bring her girlfriend so that we could have a three some

0|0
    0|0
  • All women are bisexual. I hate that they are, but I have to deal with it.

0|0
    1|0
  • some of them are
    so long as I can be straight, OK

1|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't bother me in the least

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know...

1|0
    0|0
  • Not an issue.

0|0
    0|0
  • It wouldn't matter, as long as they still love me.

0|1
    0|0
  • It would not bother me since I am bisexual.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with it

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is bisexual. As am I.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will be dumped because she loves another girl

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say hello threesome 😁

0|0
    0|0
  • If we are already together why break up over it?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be ok with it

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a turn off but not a deal breaker

0|0
    0|0
  • I would ask if she wanted a threesome

0|0
    0|0
  • Neutral

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like it

0|0
    0|0
  • One of my gfs is bisexual. I was neutral and normal when found it out. Sometimes we both play with each others' boobs and enjoy.

0|0
    0|1
  • 99% of girls are bisexual... it's why I laugh at the concept of a girlfriend...

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 kegs or 4? Strippers? Trampoline? Baby oil wrestling? Do i hire a DJ?

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you bisexual?

0|0
    0|0
  • Take her to the strip club so we can get some girls and get going.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes