Is he really interested and have feelings or what?

So I've been talking to this guy a few months now and first we started out as friends with benefits and then it got to be too much for him so we decided to be friends and continue to talk, Well he intiates most of the contact and for months he has always said goodnightšŸ˜Š every single night, he double texts me, he clarify his female friends, he explains to me when he's going to be away from his phone, we argue like a couple, he cut off other girls he was talking to online and deleted his accounts, he always defend me, and he got upset when my friend was joking when she said he was interested in someone else. I think he has feelings for me because that's how he comes off, could I be right? I recently asked him did he want to hangout and he said it would tempt him and he can't date or hangout with anyone who isn't from his church which is true because they have strict rules. I'm now kinda wondering what's the next move, because the other night he said he wants to be with one woman for the rest of his life, whoever that will be and I think he was talking about me but he was being indirect.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He can't date or hangout with anyone that isn't from his church, but it's ok to sleep with them? LOL

If you like him as possibly a boyfriend, you need to let him know. Tell him how you feel about him regardless. I think he has feelings for you and wants to be your boyfriend but you're not saying anything back or telling him how you feel. And/or just ask him how he feels about you. Be direct. Then you'll know.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I told him I like him but I never really actually said I wanted to be with him, maybe that's what he's waiting for.

• Show All
    • Bottom line, you're never going to know for sure unless you ask him and also tell him how you feel.

• Right, thanks.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It sounds like he's taking his walk with God much more seriously now. When I did, I stopped everything that was hindering me from that, I had to stop hanging with certain friends also. You should just ask him though.

0|0
    0|0
    • Okay, I support and understand. I'm just trying to figure put his purpose with me.

• Show All
    • Thank you. I think he wants me to join him too so I can be apart of what he is so we can be together.

• You're welcome. I hope everything works out for the best.

• He likes a easy lay

0|0
    0|0
  • He is sooo into you i think

0|0
    0|0
    • Why do you say that?

• Show All
    • Do your best and one thing for sure is that he will regret if he chose the church

• It's okay. I'm guessing he's trying to choose me because he's still choosing to talk to me and some people would've just moved on.

Recommended myTakes