How do I know if he likes me?

i'm just going crazy now 😑😑 i don't know, but if a man likes a woman and wants to be with her, he makes an effort, right? especially when he knows, the girl likes him too. regardless of any MBTI type. I'm INFJ and when i like a man i'm willing to go out of my comfort introvert zone. i let him know that i like him.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Not necessarily. Women seem to have this idea/belief that if a guy likes you enough, he'll make the first move but this it FALSE! Some may, but certainly not all and it doesn't mean that he doesn't like you enough. We have ALL the same thoughts, feelings and insecurities you women do about approaching. You say he knows that you like him, have you directly told him this in those exact words? Or have you just "hinted". Unless you've said it directly, don't assume that he knows that you like him.

Most Helpful Girl

• 31 years still not figured that out?