Guys, How do you feel about your girlfriend initiates sex?

I'm talking about FIRST sex

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's better because he doesn't have to fear pushing someone who may actually be ambivalent.
    Guys, encourage this. When this happens to you and you have to say no for whatever reason, be incredibly nice about it. Smooth things over caringly.

You don't want to discourage her from doing this again. You want more women to be this upfront, don't you?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• I will make sure if my partner is really ready for it. As a man i didn't think about if am ready for it but when both are into it and support each other. Both feel exited, confused, shocked and awkward :D

0|0
    0|0
  • it's totally okay. Often better than vice versa, because you won't be rejected or doing something she wouldn't openly disagree with, but agrees for the sake of my well being. But woman have about 20 times less hormonal levels for sex in their bodies than men. So it's quite seldom that she'd initiate it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's every guy's dream. There was an episode of Fraiser where he struggled with it, but only because the girl treated him like a woman in every other aspect as well--exaggerated for comedy lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Its awesome. You would be awesome. It's very hard to read signs of what a girl want when she doesn't initiate anything. And personally I like girls with an own will.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fantastic is my answer. That is my preference. I want to make sure that's what she wants, not that I am pressuring her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Really a great thing. Anything where the girl initiates is the best

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be much happier. Will be more confident knowing that she wants it which is not in the case where I initiates not knowing whether she wants it or not

0|0
    0|0
  • Though guys should be the ones initiates the did but when a girl i love makes the first move.. Well why not... i find it hot n sexy.. And it makes me know that she does likes n love me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for it. If he is normal he will like it. If he is part of this "modern" generation of thinking, he will run scared to his mommy. You can't loose.

0|0
    0|0
  • Prefer them to the first one so don't disrespect them in anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • had that a few times and love it when it happens that way

0|0
    0|0
  • I loved it when my girlfriend got things going our first time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it. It's just the worst when you try to make the first move and you've misread the situation.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't control how you feel, so therefore I'd have no issue with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's feel awkward but yes it's fine... We both are committed to each other... Have you done it?

0|0
    0|0
  • Good, saves me from panicking about trying to make the first move.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be AWESOME!

0|0
    0|0
  • Awesome. Totally fine. No problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • 21st century

0|0
    0|0
  • It's sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh. Well it never happens that way, so...

0|0
    0|1
  • What is wrong with that? Someone has to.

0|1
    0|0
  • It feels good

0|0
    0|0
  • Boys are always worried about it

0|0
    0|0
  • Less pressure on me. Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was nervous when it happened to me.. coz it was always like me (the guy) who starts it with

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes