1 y

It’s normal to want to take time off dating after a break up isn’t it? How do I tell guys asking me out that I just can’t right now?

I dated a guy for a few months and it didn’t work out, he dropped me over a text message one night. One minute we were every day talking or seeing each other to nothing. I wasn’t broken up about it, didn’t cry or feel that bad but it was nice while it lasted. It has been a month since but I find that I still just want to be alone. Like I put a lot of time and energy into that and now I just want to put all of my time into me, and I don’t want to get to know another person at all right now. I have quite a few guys asking me out, and initially I said yes because I am interested, but now I realize I’m not ready to go out. What can I say to them? Will they understand? I just don’t want to give anyone my time right now except putting it all into me. This is normal isn’t it?

It’s normal to want to take time off dating after a break up isn’t it? How do I tell guys asking me out that I just can’t right now?
Add Opinion