1 y

It’s normal to want to take time off dating after a break up isn’t it? How do I tell guys asking me out that I just can’t right now?

I dated a guy for a few months and it didn’t work out, he dropped me over a text message one night. One minute we were every day talking or seeing each other to nothing. I wasn’t broken up about it, didn’t cry or feel that bad but it was nice while it lasted. It has been a month since but I find that I still just want to be alone. Like I put a lot of time and energy into that and now I just want to put all of my time into me, and I don’t want to get to know another person at all right now. I have quite a few guys asking me out, and initially I said yes because I am interested, but now I realize I’m not ready to go out. What can I say to them? Will they understand? I just don’t want to give anyone my time right now except putting it all into me. This is normal isn’t it?

3
0