What does it mean when a guy says we could go away for a night?

I know obviously that means like spend the night together away but I just mean in his head what does it mean? We've spent the night together before but haven't done anything and my parents wouldn't allow him to spend the night in our house so that would be our only option.. Because we aren't even really dating we're both know we like each other and we haven't had sex yet and I'm just scared that that's the only reason he wants to actually go away together just to have sex would that be the same for most guys or is it because he actually wants to spend time with me?

26

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're not dating it's for sex most likely (99%). He could easily just spend time with you during the day if it was just about spending time together, c'mon girl.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would ask him exactly what he means by "go away for a night" and maybe how you both would do that, maybe what the night would consist of