I felt like I did what was best for me and my sanity I just need time to get over him and maybe then I can talk to him was I wrong to say what I said?

I’m always in my feelings about how this guy treats me I feel like I gave him everything he asked for and he just threw me away like trash. He still speaks sometimes but when I say something to him and he’ll ignore me so I decided to text him and tell him that I’m going to give him what he wants and that we don’t have to speak to each other cause I feel it’s fake since he’s not fooling with me anymore and he says that’s fine with him and I tell him no hard feelings but maybe one day I can talk to him when I’m not in my feelings anymore and he says I don’t have to. That really hurt me for some reason cause I felt like he was tryna play the victim when he’s the one who did me wrong and I was just letting him know I need time to adjust to the fact that he’s not fooling with me anymore and that right now I can’t act like I’m ok

01