We have been "eye flirting" for several months, what is my next step?

So this guy and at the gym have been "eyeflirting" aka prolonged eyecontact for quite a long time now. The only other interacton we have had was when I thought i had locked myelf out (We live in the same housing, but he lives on a floor above) and he asked if i need help to get in. Half a second later i realised it was open and i was like "never mind, hahah" and we both kinda laugh, smiled, had eyecontact, and that was it.

I have only felt like i have had one chance before that to actually talk to him, which was at party. But he was surrounded by people and the only place availavble was next to his friend ( I had no idea they were friends) and i ended up talking to his friend the whole night.

At this point im like "why dont i just talk to him?" I dont know him, but we have had an very breef conversation before so its not odd per say for me to say hi. The thing is I rarely seem him anymore, that is at the gym as well at uni. So is my next step to just say hi and smile when i see him? I know im overthinking it, but i have never just interacted with a guy for no apprant reason whom i was interested in
Any advice on how to be casual and cute about it?

219

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. You are definitely turning a small talk plan into rocket science. We know, you are the woman, you should be approached, You are the passive agent, sitting there, expecting everything to fly into your direction. But the world has changed. Men are not desperately looking for women anymore. They are relaxed. They think, I'm fine alone, if she really wants me, she must make the first step. If she doesn't, fine with me, I can save a lot of money. So who is the one in charge do you think? Him? Lol!

• Well yeah, i dont expect him to make the first move so i dont see why this is relevant to be to be honest

• You have to know what's relevant. Background info is always good to have. One has to know his own position before a next step is to be taken, right? I gave you a little bit of material. Use it to as you wish.

Most Helpful Girl

• How precious eye flirting sounds.

Do something that is more interesting, shocking or something you think you will regret. Unless, eye flirting is, perhaps, too intense.