Guys, would you date a girl who makes more money than you do?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I would.
    I’m going to be a police officer, so that virtually makes most women high earners than me lmfao

1|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Gladly, assuming she meets my standard criteria for a date, i. e., she seems nice and interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. Just point me in the right direction! We have gender equality, right? I would love to make all the bone breaking housework while she is in comfy meetings until 10pm. I was 7 years with a women who sometimes earned more than me. Unfortunately women see their income as their property, while they saw mine as theirs as well. So I think it's futile to go for that.

0|0
    0|0
  • yup
    but let me tell you girls that make more than her guy, walk around with this superiority complex...
    I don't think girls that chase money.. They tend to have shitty personalities

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as I'm providing for myself and she doesn't pay my half I definitely can. I carry my own weight.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have before and I would again. Money is meaningless. All that matters is how we get along together.

0|0
    0|0
  • The question is: Would a woman that makes more money than me want to date me?

0|2
    0|0
    • No. But she wouldn't hesitate to say she couldn't date you because you're insecure about how much money she makes.

• @Chaz269
      I would not be insecure about it, I am just asking if she would

• I fully understood that. I'm simply saying that she wouldn't date you, and she'd blame you for her discrimination by projecting insecurities on you.

• Yes, but not because she does. It’d naturally be a nice little plus, but not what I look for in girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep your wits about you, it's gonna happen a lot more in the immediate future.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure. Money shouldn't matter all that much. Love should.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is that a question? or a doubt?

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell ya free money

0|2
    0|0
  • Of course! I would prefer it actually!

0|0
    0|0
  • Success is sexy in general.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bill Gates daughter, I'm coming for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, why would it matter?

0|0
    0|0
  • Why the fuck not, spoil me, I deserve it :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yah, I wouldn't mind a sugar mama

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I'd be a gold digger

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, absolutely.

0|0
    0|0
  • How much money we talking?

0|0
    0|0
    • a lot more.

• If you have to ask... wait...
      I was gonna say the answer is obviously 'no'. However, a little thought brought me to another possible conclusion. Male gold diggers, however rare, might only date women who make more. They also may likely have a minimum requirement before they'll even consider it. So which is it?
      Are you too insecure to date someone who makes more money, or are you a gold digger?

• @Chaz269 I am actually a shovel digger is use a shovel to dig not gold

Recommended myTakes